Depois de alguns dias de bom tempo a chuva e o vento voltaram.
After some days of really good weather, the rain and the wind are back.
Não me importo de surfar com chuva, mas com a presença do vento decidi não arriscar uma viagem em vão até à praia e aproveitei para adiantar trabalho, fazendo-me acompanhar de um som inspirador.
I don't mind surfing with rain, but with the wind blowing I've decided not to risk a pointless trip to the beach so I took the time and got ahead with some work, accompanied by some inspiring music.
Sigur Rós - Glósóli:

2 comments:
Olá dc!
some very nice pics!
i wouldnt mind the rain either. if there only was a shore somewhere near i live. haha.
thanks for your comments, see you in july in portugal maybe, if youre around santa cruz sometimes, maybe we can arrange a session together, would be a pleasure..
abraço!
trim chris
DC, thanks for visiting my blog. I must say your's is pretty amazing. I love the combination of english and portuguese, what you have to say and the shots. Very impressive. Back in 78 and again in 80 I travelled through Portugal surfing, when we were virtually the only surfers, and loved the place.. and we scored great waves too.
Post a Comment